Thursday, February 11, 2010

Don't forget to turn off your GPS when you're done running.

Run date: February 4, 2010
Run time: early evening.

On the fourth of February, I did some pretty hard 800m repeats (six of them). I decided to go ahead and do the whole GPS thing. I had this elaborate idea of numerical analysis of repeats vs jogs inbetween and reducing the data so that you could tell what my pace was.

Well that didn't work out.

But this is funny. I forgot to turn off my GPS when I got in the car to drive back to campus. You can see where I parked, see me drive out of the parking lot, and see me arrive at a new parking spot on campus and walk back into my office. So cool, I know.


View 2-4-2010 in a larger map


View 2-4-2010 in a larger map

Revoke my license.


View 2-4-2010 in a larger map


View 2-4-2010 in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment